TO BE ADDED...
Events of Phoenotopia Edit
Gale finds Aella in Crossroads Inn. A woman explains that sha was being attacked by some bandits and Aella rescued her, but a hit made her lose her memory. Gale helps her recover it, and afterwards, she explains to her the recent events. Aella then gives her the Scroll of Ki Spear Technique and travels to Panselo, where she reunites with her brother and starts an intensive training in the Dojo.
Quest for her memory Edit
- Aella recalls the taste of a fruit. Give her a Duri fruit and she will remember Panselo.
- She then remembers some chocolate that did not taste good but kept you strong. Give her the Chocolate Protein Shake, so she remembers her home.
- She now will remember her name and something circular and green. Show her the Green Bracelet and she will remember Gale’s name, Nana and the orphanage.
- She now remembers everything. Talk to her and she will give you the Scroll of Ki Spear Technique. After this, she will go to Panselo. If you talk to her there, she will give you a Chocolate Protein Shake for free.
- If Aella has not come back to Panselo, Ernest will talk about her saying that the newcomer (Lisa or Thomas, depending on the chapter) reminds him of her.
- Aella goes to the meeting with Billy if rescued beforehand. It does not require looking for her when gathering the adults and she does not speak about the conversation afterwards.
- A soldier from Daea talks about a trainer who could control a spear with their mind. She is probably referring to Aella.
- Aella and Gale meet in Crossroads Inn, which, according to one of the innkeepers, is a place where people meet long unseen friends or relatives.
- Aella is one of the options to answer Lisa’s question about if Gale remembers her name.
- If Gale talks to Ellis on Chapter III, she will give her a Duri fruit. This was likely made on purpose for that fruit to be given to Aella, as Chapter II is the one where Gale reaches Crossroads Inn.